Quality and environmental management
The company's mission:
Design, production and delivery to customers in Poland and abroad:
- modern devices and systems for radio communication and data processing;
- guaranteed power supply systems, including switchgear, control gear and generator sets;
- cryptographic protection devices and systems, certified in national and NATO centers;
- emission-reduced ICT equipment and electromagnetic protection devices;
- radio, satellite, video teleconferencing and radio-electronic reconnaissance and combat systems.
Specialized advice for our clients in the above-mentioned areas.
Quick response to changing needs and requirements of our customers, including government, the Ministry of National Defence, the Ministry of Interior and Administration, NATO and EU agencies.
Constant development of our company through investments and modernizations, personnel training, improvement of management methods, obtaining the required certificates and searching for and acquiring new customers.
The quality policy is focused on:
Meeting all the requirements and expectations of our customers in Poland and abroad, by providing them products on current world technological level, high reliability, corresponding to the technical, quality and safety requirements specified in the contracts.
Meeting, in all areas of our activity, the relevant quality requirements by continuously improving the implemented quality management system in accordance with the standards:
- PN-EN ISO 9001:2015
- MON-EN ISO 14001:2015
- NATO AQAP 2110:2016
Providing our Customers with products and services, in compliance with the requirements of the Internal Control System, statutory requirements and other relevant regulations.
Involving all our personnel in the development of our company, maintaining a high position in the industry and achieving quality goals, for the benefit of our customers, employees and other stakeholders.
The Quality Policy is communicated to all employees, is reviewed in terms of its usefulness and appropriate to the purpose of the Company's existence.
The Management Board of Siltec Sp. z o.o. understands the importance of environmental protection for people and the economy and guided by a sense of shared responsibility for the state of the environment, uses all known and modern techniques and technologies of operation in the services provided.
The Management and all employees are required to maintain high-quality work and to act in accordance with applicable environmental law and other environmental legislation.
The strategy is implemented through:
- conducting thorough environmental analyses before undertaking design and implementation work.
- use in developed projects, and during the implementation of services of modern techniques and technologies of operation.
The basic elements of our environmental management system include:
- constant compliance with current environmental regulations and requirements in the field of environmental protection.
- the use of modern methods of securing, signaling and removing environmental pollution risks in the design and implementation of services,
- continuously raising the level of knowledge and environmental awareness of all employees in order to prepare them for the performance of their duties in accordance with environmental policy,
- carrying out internal environmental audits and periodic reviews of the functioning of the environmental management system,
- providing any information to our customers or other interested parties about the environmental impact of our activities.
- we are committed to continuously analyzing the impact of our business and improving our environmental efforts.
The environmental policy is communicated and available to the company's employees and all interested parties.
The environmental policy is approved by the Management Board.